Summerwood Guest House ***** Stellenbosch, Cape Winelands, South Africa
- Enjoy private accommodation in one of the 9 rooms
- Take a day excursion to the Cape Point Nature Reserve
- The lodge is located in Stellenbosch in the Cape Winelands
- Hiking trails, tours, golf and more can be arranged for guests
Summerwood Guest House is situated in the beautiful university town of Stellenbosch in the Cape Winelands; between mountains, rivers and vineyards. This unique mansion, originally built in 1904, was designed by an Italian architect and has been lovingly restored to meet the demands of the modern traveler. It is set in a spectacular garden featuring a great variety of indigenous plants.
Unwind with a drink under the shade of the huge Stinkwood tree; or enjoy a leisurely full English or Continental style breakfast with daily specials in the sun-drenched dining room, or on the patio overlooking the pool and gardens. Cheese platters are available on request and can be enjoyed around the pool and on the patio at this Cape Winelands guest house.
Take a refreshing swim in Summerwood's pool, savour a glass of Cape wine under the shade of the much loved Stinkwood tree and leave your hosts to make reservations for dinner from a selection of some of the finest restaurants in the country - all within close proximity of this Cape Winelands accommodation.
The friendly staff will advise you and organize activities in the village and surrounding areas such as guided wine tours, hiking tours, transfers, golf arrangements and much more.
- Voted best B&B guest house style large at the 2008 AA Travel Guides & American Express Accommodation Travel Awards 2008
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions