Sugarbird Manor, Stellenbosch, Cape Winelands, South Africa
- Classic and Superior guestrooms and Suites
- Infinity edge pool and wraparound views
- Peaceful setting for conferences, events and weddings
- Devon Valley is on the outskirts of historic Stellenbosch
Picturesque Devon Valley is the beautiful home of Sugarbird Manor, a Cape Winelands guest house in Stellenbosch. The contemporary luxury rooms and tranquil surroundings invite guests to relax in peace and quiet.
This Cape Winelands guest house in Stellenbosch boasts expansive views across immaculate valley vineyards to dramatic mountain ranges, Somerset West and False Bay. Guests can enjoy stunning hiking and biking trails, wine routes and fabulous golf at 12 excellent courses in this area.
Sugarbird Manor offers an array of services for special occasions and caters for groups of up to 50 people. Half and full day packages are available for peaceful and private conferences in flexible indoor and outdoor spaces. Family celebrations, corporate retreats and product launches can all be hosted in style. Wedding ceremonies and receptions can both be accommodated and the sky is the limit with regard to what can be arranged.
Services and facilities:
- Continental and English breakfast
- Lunch and dinner including barbeques (24 hours notice)
- Lounge with well-stocked bar
- Turndown and laundry service
- In-room massage service
- Conference room
- Airport transfers and shuttle service
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions