Epic Guest House, Noordhoek, Western Cape
- Located on a scenic drive to Cape Point
- Double rooms and family units (all wheelchair accessible)
- Great views of the surrounding landscapes and wetlands
- Noordhoek is approximately 30 minutes from Cape Town city
Guests will enjoy the country feel of Epic Guest House which is spacious and well situated just minutes from the beautiful beach and Noordhoek village. This disabled-friendly Cape Town guest house offers well appointed and clutter-free interiors.
Epic Guest House is set on a leafy 1 acre property with picturesque views of the mountains, wetlands and beautiful sunsets, especially from the wide upper deck. The high-beamed lounge area and spacious dining room are decorated in a modern style, with African touches.
Wheelchair bound guests in this disabled-friendly Cape Town guest house need not worry about access and manoeuvrability, everything is suitably arranged and organised with careful attention to everyone's needs.
A delicious and wholesome breakfast is served and guests can request a “home-cooked” dinner. Coffee and tea is available all day with an open tab bar. There is a wide variety of restaurants in the vicinity to suit different tastes and budgets. Noordhoek is within reach of many top attractions on the Cape Peninsula.
Facilities and services
- Bed and Breakfast accommodation (dinner on request)
- Tea and coffee available all day
- Open-tab bar available
- Pool and deck
- Barbeque facilities
- English, German and Swiss spoken
- Tours and car hire arranged
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions